Monday, March 7, 2011

Leaps and Bounds

Wow, it always amazes me how fast the chicks change.  You can see changes daily.  Since the last set of pictures they have nearly doubled their size, the patterns are popping out on them and the colors are changing, and their tails are doubled in length.  They are entering that dinosaur stage.  Sookie is still mostly white with varying shades of white in places.  Louise is more brown with beautiful patterning in her wings.  Sarah is gong to be gorgeous and is shades of brown, rust and grays.  Misty , well, she is interesting with different shades of cream and grays, and Roxie is all shades of gray with some patterning in her wings.  I don't have as much time to spend with them as I had hoped so they are still afraid of me and freak out whenever I try to pick them up.  I am going to go get some parakeet grit so I can start giving them treats.  Maybe I can get on their good side that way.  Here are their pictures taken this morning.
Sookie
Louise
Sarah
Misty
Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment